Injuries to Tourists & Travelers
Injured While On Vacation in The United States?
- Are you an injured tourist or visitor?
- Has an accident spoiled your holiday?
- Has an injury ruined your business trip?
- Are you having problems with hospital bills, travel or medical insurance?
- Are you a foreign lawyer who needs an ethical and skilled U.S. attorney
for your client?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you should
talk to us.
Experience And Success For International Clients
We are a very successful personal injury law firm in San Francisco, California
that specializes in representing international clients in personal injury
cases throughout the U.S.A. Our clients include tourists, business travelers,
foreign nationals and families from countries such as the United Kingdom
and Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Holland, Spain, the
Czech Republic, Canada, South Africa, Israel, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.
We provide personal attention to each client so that even if you are living
in another country, you will have easy access to our lawyers and focused
attention to your case. Our
international counsel resides in the United Kingdom and if you live there or in Europe, his
free consultation and advice is immediately available.
Our International Connections
We are members of The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) in
the United Kingdom and The Pan European Organization of Personal Injury
Lawyers (PEOPIL). Our attorneys have lectured at international personal
injury seminars in Canada, England, Europe and South Africa.
Foreign Lawyers Choose Us
We frequently co-counsel with lawyers in other jurisdictions to insure
that our clients receive complete and cost-effective representation. Foreign
lawyers choose to work with Walker, Hamilton & Koenig, LLP because:
- We are always professional and focus on serving our clients' best interests;
- We are ethical and abide by the fee and cost referral arrangements we make
with our referring lawyers; and
- We understand the practical aspects of working with different legal systems.
Injured Outside The United States?
If you are a United States resident who has been injured while travelling
Contact Our International Counsel Today
If you have been injured or represent an injured party,
contact our international counsel today for a free consultation.